Now hiring for the following positions:
Lease Operator (Weld County)
- Optimize each well on assigned route given daily operating conditions.
- Responsible and accountable for managing all fluids on assigned route.
- Check all equipment daily and make normal repairs by troubleshooting site situations.
- Accurately report all regulatory items on a daily basis.
- Report problems requiring additional help or equipment to Supervisor.
- Accurately record meter readings, pressures and production volumes.
- Perform job functions with concern for safety and environment.
- Work professionally and respectfully with landowners and all others at all times.
- Perform and assume other duties and responsibilities as may be required at the direction of the Production Foreman.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications
- Must be computer literate to include use of laptop and related technologies.
- Must be a self-starter and possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must possess the ability to operate manual tools related to well maintenance to include, but not limited to shovels, wrenches, rakes, etc.
- Basic math skills required to calculate tank volumes and gas flow rates.
- Willingly ask questions and seek direction from supervisor.
- Shows enthusiasm for learning and represents self professionally.
- Understands and meets quality standards.
- Follows existing policies, practices, and procedures while adhering to company safety precautions.
- Able to follow objectives and tasks that are set by the supervisor.
- Applies basic skills and appropriate procedures within assigned area.
- Works under direct supervision and follows detailed instructions.
- Reports any non-routine procedure to supervisor.
- Shows initiative by actively seeking advanced knowledge.
- High School diploma
- Preferred oil and gas experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Must pass drug screening prior to employment